Sunday, June 26, 2022

What is the Good News of the Kingdom we as followers of Christ need to Preach?

 Hello all…,

It has been many years since I posted here. And I have been busy going into various churches to teach the Bible and Jesus’ teachings as accurately as I can.

I got remarried nigh on 4 years ag and it has not worked out to be anything but a curse on my life. 

In a nutshell just to get restarted, We are instructed by Christ himself to repent or our sinful nature and receive Jesus invitation tho be baptized with water and Spirit, and that happened for me over 15 years ago, which ultimately resulted in resigning from the KE religion and pursuing every though from Jesus and his Apostles .Jesus said we need no one but the Holy Spirit to teach us. The perfect way we do this is READ THE BIBLE as often as you can.

Once you find the instructions from Goapel of John, and Christ hims of comes to you bringing the Holy Spirit to be implanted with the Word (water) and the Holy Spirit, you are anointed as a re birthed son of God. As sons we have an inheritance : when we die we are resurrected to share a heavenly home and start training to be kings and priests as servants to mankind and protectors of the truth into eternity.

  There is no 144,000 limit on this invitation to become sons of God, in fact there is no other gospel than this.

Please reply if you can, as I want to know if I should teach here on this blog.


   Looking forward to hearing from anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment