Sunday, October 16, 2011

Anointed Eagles Unite

 "Wherever the carcass is,there the eagles will be gathered together."So said the Lord concerning the sign of the last days and that the Kingdom is at hand.(Matt.24:48) Anointed Christians worldwide for 20 centuries have memorized these words,and the discerning among them see the truth behind the illustration;that is,where Bible truth is taught,there you will find wise followers of Christ gathering to feed upon it.Are you hungry for the simple yet powerful knowledge of the Kingdom of God and Christ?I know for certain you can come to this site to get a good meal.I won't shortchange your expectations,I will give you the straight dope in as simple a way as I can. I am not interested in glory for anyone other than our God,Yahweh,or Jah,or Jehovah,whichever you prefer,and our Lord,the Christ,Yeshua,Jesus, also a god himself,yet begotten or created by the Father directly;"the beginning of the creation by God".(Rev.3:14) I will try to use more up-to-date Bible translations.I don't claim to be inspired as a modern-day prophet,yet I have been given the token of the heavenly inheritance,the Gift of the Spirit of the adoption as a heavenly son of God.My purpose with this site will be to explain the Gospel as best as I can with the aid of the Spirit acting upon what I am reading.The first effort will be the Gospel of John,which we will read verse by verse,and analyze what the Blessed Apostle wants us to know.This is my first attempt to publish on my own blog.Bear with me as I endeavor to learn.Feel free to join me as I seek to provide a meal for my fellow anointed and future Christian friends and any others with a like interest.I will welcome information and comment on my thoughts,and don't worry,I'm sure I'll need correction along the way,as any disciple needs that from time to time. Now......let's do this thing!

2 comments: